I actually heard this from a radio in the morning and thought they were worth a share; although for some, the effect is better when the riddle and answer are spoken out.
1) When is a door not a door?
2) What word begins and ends with an "Ë", but only has one letter in it.
3) A man puts on his suit for work. When he glances down and sees a hole in his suit, he dies. why is this so?
Scroll down for Answers
1) When the door is ajar (A Jar).
2) An Envelope.
3) Because the man was an astronaut, and he was wearing a spacesuit.
Thanks for playing!
Hope this entertained you guys for a while like it did for me ...