I actually heard this from a radio in the morning and thought they were worth a share; although for some, the effect is better when the riddle and answer are spoken out.
1) When is a door not a door?
2) What word begins and ends with an "Ë", but only has one letter in it.
3) A man puts on his suit for work. When he glances down and sees a hole in his suit, he dies. why is this so?
:hihi:Scroll down for Answers:wwin:
1) When the door is ajar (A Jar).
2) An Envelope.
3) Because the man was an astronaut, and he was wearing a spacesuit.
Thanks for playing! :kisses:
Hope this entertained you guys for a while like it did for me ...